I am the queen of overpacking, overbringing, heck, overthinking. But there’s one area in my life where I really really have tried to declutter- and that area lives within my purse! I try so hard to carry the least amount with me at all times, because who likes a heavy purse?! I can tell you this, though, that although I choose wisely what gets a spot inside my beloved purse of the day, you bet that it’s a key player that keeps me looking good and feeling comfortable.
- Bare Minerals Matte Lipgloss – This, my friends, is the least drying matte I’ve found, in a really pretty rose/pink color, that is perfect for the spring! It stays on SO long, through dinners, drinks, etc. I never leave the house without this if I’m going to be gone for more than 3-4 hours, because the color looks even better when you re-apply after a while!
- Youngliving Thieves Essential Oil – My husband calls me a germ-a-phob, and I like to just call myself smart and prepared. I love Youngliving Essential Oils (feel free to reach out if you have any questions), and Thieves is the ultimate secret weapon. I carry a roller ball of this with me everywhere. If I’m around anyone who’s got the sniffles, I’ll just put some of this on my wrists, and it’s like a natural antibiotic- and it smells amazing too.
- IT Cosmetics SuperHere Mascara – Best. Mascara. Ever. You’ll be sold. Get the small kind (linked) for your purse. If I’m out of the house for a while and I am looking rough, a fresh coat of mascara and some lip color always makes me look so much better.
- Tory Burch Leather Card Case – I don’t do wallets. Too big, they don’t fit in my clutches, I hate transferring my cards, ID, etc. Get this card case. Attach your keys to it. Trust me. It’ll make you feel 10x lighter and 10x more liberated.
- Alien Travel Perfume – This smell is miraculous and lasts FOREVER. If your scent is smelling stale, step away from everyone (because trust me, it’s very potent!) and give yourself one spray of this, and you will smell fresh and like new for at least 2 hours. You’re welcome.
Thank you so much for reading! I’d love to hear what must haves you love to put in your purses this spring!
It’s almost December, and for mostly everyone, it means yummy holiday food, traveling, and colder weather (unless you live in Florida…hehe)! For those of you that know me, I am the ultimate germ-a-phob. I have rounded up for you my 3 tips I swear by to stay healthy during the winter, and really, any time!
Drink LOTS of water. This may be a no brainer, but it’s true. Water is the only thing that will flush germs out of your system. It will help clear up your skin, speed up your metabolism, ward off against sickness, give you energy, need I say more? If you need to, fill up a jug of water in the morning and make it your goal to finish that before you go to bed. Or, set an alarm on your phone to drink 1 glass of water every 1-2 hours. My absolute favorite water is the Alkalife 10 Spring Water. I am not kidding you, this is the most delicious water I have ever tasted. I used to treat myself with Fiji water, but now this is my go-to. Alkalife 10 is sourced from underwater caves below the earth, and it is infused with minerals to make it have a pH level of 10. The water tastes so fresh and it also is extremely smooth. I go through a bottle so easily because it goes down so smoothly, and I also like it first thing in the morning because it fills me up with electrolytes to make me feel extra hydrated!
Take your vitamins! My 5 vitamins I swear by when I am coming down with something are:
- Lipo-Spheric Vitamin C Packets
- Black Elderberry
- Garlic Pills
- Wellness Formula
Keep your feet warm! The easiest way to lose heat is through your head and your feet, and it is so easy to forget to put socks on when you’re walking around the house in your sandals, or when you just want to slip your boots on to go outside. Keep your feet warm at home with some cute socks!
I hope these tips help you stay healthy during this holiday season! Much love to all!
I’ve been getting lots of questions on why I do Cryotherapy, which is that crazy time capsule looking thing you may see me step into on my Instagram stories or Snapchat. Cryotherapy is a 3 minute process in which you go into this big intimidating looking machine and it surrounds your bodies with -170 degree temperatures. What this does, is it speeds up your cells to regenerate and recover, and takes away any inflammation in your body! I do this because I have an autoimmune disease as well as lower back issues, and I have noticed a HUGE difference in how I feel the last 6 months I’ve been doing this. I have more energy, I am in less pain with my back, and I am overall feeling better! The 3 minutes doesn’t sound like a long time, but when you’re naked (YES NAKED! hehehe) in sub zero temperatures, it sometimes feels like a long time. The first few times I did it, I was so nervous and would dread it, but after a while, I got used to it and realized it’s all a matter of distracting yourself and putting mind over matter! Some people use it for arthitis, weight loss (you burn 500-800 calories per session, for real!), antiaging, amongst other things. If you have any questions about it, please let me know! It’s not as intimidating as it looks 🙂