I am the queen of overpacking, overbringing, heck, overthinking. But there’s one area in my life where I really really have tried to declutter- and that area lives within my purse! I try so hard to carry the least amount with me at all times, because who likes a heavy purse?! I can tell you this, though, that although I choose wisely what gets a spot inside my beloved purse of the day, you bet that it’s a key player that keeps me looking good and feeling comfortable.
- Bare Minerals Matte Lipgloss – This, my friends, is the least drying matte I’ve found, in a really pretty rose/pink color, that is perfect for the spring! It stays on SO long, through dinners, drinks, etc. I never leave the house without this if I’m going to be gone for more than 3-4 hours, because the color looks even better when you re-apply after a while!
- Youngliving Thieves Essential Oil – My husband calls me a germ-a-phob, and I like to just call myself smart and prepared. I love Youngliving Essential Oils (feel free to reach out if you have any questions), and Thieves is the ultimate secret weapon. I carry a roller ball of this with me everywhere. If I’m around anyone who’s got the sniffles, I’ll just put some of this on my wrists, and it’s like a natural antibiotic- and it smells amazing too.
- IT Cosmetics SuperHere Mascara – Best. Mascara. Ever. You’ll be sold. Get the small kind (linked) for your purse. If I’m out of the house for a while and I am looking rough, a fresh coat of mascara and some lip color always makes me look so much better.
- Tory Burch Leather Card Case – I don’t do wallets. Too big, they don’t fit in my clutches, I hate transferring my cards, ID, etc. Get this card case. Attach your keys to it. Trust me. It’ll make you feel 10x lighter and 10x more liberated.
- Alien Travel Perfume – This smell is miraculous and lasts FOREVER. If your scent is smelling stale, step away from everyone (because trust me, it’s very potent!) and give yourself one spray of this, and you will smell fresh and like new for at least 2 hours. You’re welcome.
Thank you so much for reading! I’d love to hear what must haves you love to put in your purses this spring!